- Rockin’ (Design) Patent: US Design Patent No. D769,364
- Filed: 5 October 2015
- In the name of: Chemistry Design Werks LLC
- Title: Adjustable Guitar Pedalboard
- What’s claimed: “The ornamental design for an adjustable guitar pedalboard, as shown and described.”
- Why this (design) patent rocks:
- Unlike utility patents, design patents (also called “registered designs”) protect the way all or part of a product looks rather than how it works. This is why the claim here refers to the “ornamental design” for an adjustable guitar pedalboard “as shown”.
- It appears that this design relates to one of the Holeyboard pedalboards from Chemistry Design Werks LLC – see here.
- Here’s a video of a Holeyboard in action: