- Rockin’ (Design) Patent: US Design Patent No. D761,348
- Filed: 14 April 2015
- In the name of: Yamaha Corporation
- Title: Electronic Keyboard
- What’s claimed: “The ornamental design for an electronic keyboard, as shown and described.”
- Why this (design) patent rocks:
- Unlike utility patents, design patents (also called “registered designs”) protect the way all or part of a product looks rather than how it works. This is why the claim here refers to the “ornamental design” for an electronic keyboard “as shown”.