- Rockin’ (Design) Patent: US Design Patent No. D761,349
- Filed: 12 July 2016
- In the name of: Michael Alan Fisher
- Title: Guitar Pedal
- What’s claimed: “The ornamental design for a guitar pedal, as shown and described.”
- Why this (design) patent rocks:
- Unlike utility patents, design patents (also called “registered designs”) protect the way all or part of a product looks rather than how it works. This is why the claim here refers to the “ornamental design” for the guitar pedal “as shown”.
- This design seems to relate to the Enigma X16 pedal by Mass Flux Instruments (see their Facebook page here)