- Rockin’ Patent: US Patent No. US3,883,982
- Filed: April 5, 1974
- Assignee (owner): Kusan, Inc
- Title: Kazoo And Face Mask Combination
- What’s claimed: “The combination with a face mask having a substantially vertical slot in each side of the mouth area; of a vertically disposed kazoo diaphragm support having ends inserted in the slots for support thereby; and a cord for encircling the head of the wearer to retain said mask thereon”.
- Why this patent rocks: Don’t just wear a scary mask at Hallowe’en, wear one with a built-in kazoo!